East Dunbartonshire Arts Council holds various items of equipment which Arts Groups may borrow for specific occasions. This equipment has been purchased with funds provided by East Dunbartonshire Council and Awards for All.
Enquiries about use of this equipment, and suggestions for future purchases should be sent to EDAC chairman, John Edwards.
Digital image equipment
- Digital projector: Acer HD 3700 lumens
- Screen 1.5m x 1.5m on tripod stand
- Camcorder: Sony HDR with large capacity hard drive
- Camera tripod: Sony standard
- Laptop: Sony 1024 Mb RAM, 100Gb hard drive, DVD/CD, loaded with Vista
Home, Office Professional and Roxi Burn
- Digital scanner: Canon Canoscan Lide 210
- 6 2ftx3ft panels and a 2ftx1ft header. Poles and clips enabling table top or free-standing assembly
- Smoke Machine: JEM 1Kw
- Fogsmoke Machine: JEM Techno 650 watt